Friday, May 15, 2015

Spring wishlist


I often find myself caught up in online window shopping, looking at the time, and realizing 3 hours have passed. So I figured it was time to share another of my wishlists! These posts are fun to round up all of the things I've been wanting. I never really end up getting any of them, but it's fun to wish for!

I've decided I'm going to be a skirt type of girl this Summer so I've been eying a ton from Forever 21!
I tried out this Tarte Smooth Operator Powder from a Tarte gift set and I loved it! I've been dreaming of the full-sized ever since.
I would love to get my hands on some black Nikes. I feel like they would match a lot ore and be more subtle than my bright blue ones.
These tan sandals from Forever 21 caught my eye and I've been creating endless outfits with them in my head.
I feel like a black North Face jacket would be a great staple in my wardrobe for colder, casual days.
I am actually kind of in need (want) of a new bathing suit! This one from, you guessed it, Forever 21 is super cute!
And lastly this Kate Spade bag has my name on it... literally! This is the Cobble Hill Small Ella and I am completely in love!

That's all for my current wishlist of the season, what's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment