Sunday, May 17, 2015

Gift ideas: Save $$$


It's almost easier to find better gifts when you are trying to save money while buying! Often higher end products and gifts that go on clearance will be better than something you could get full-priced. I love searching for gifts year round and I keep a bag full of gifts ready for everyone's birthday! It's a great way to save money while still giving amazing gifts! Here are some of my tips that I use to save a little bit of money when buying gifts!

Before you start, roughly know how many gifts you will need throughout the year, and who you may be buying for.This will help you choose exactly what to get!

The best time to shop for gifts is all the time! No, really. Whenever you're shopping be on the lookout for any good deals you can save until you need a gift to give. This is the best way to find the best deals. If you go out the night before someone's birthday, you won;t be able to find the best gift. Whenever I'm out, I always check the clearance racks and such to find good deals.

 Take advanatge of large sales. On boxing day at Sephora I picked up a bunch of $12 gift sets that are worth much more. Also at the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual sale I picked up a bunch of goodies.

Coscto also often have great discounts on good gift ideas like the eos set above.

While you're shopping it's a good idea to keep in mind who you might be shopping for and their preferences.

After a few months of accumulating clearance gifts I will have more than enough for everyone's birthday. To gather a gift, I pick a few things that I think they would like and package it all nicely!
I like to toss in a few fillers like a little notepad, some candy or a little Forever 21 accessory to complete it!

I hope these tips are helpful, happy gifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment