Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Soap & Glory Suagr Crush Body Buttercream


It's been a while since I have found a body butter with a scent I've been in love with. I received this Body Buttercream by Soap & Glory for my birthday a week or two ago and as soon as I smelled it, I knew it was a new favorite. This body butter smells exactly like a lemon lime soda, it's amazing! The scent lingers too! It's not too overwhelming but it's still noticeable!


Not only is the lotion amazing, the packaging is adorable! The pink and green go together perfectly to make a super fun and bright look!


The body butter is similar to the ones from Victoria's secret, where it's a bit spongy at the touch but blends into the skin nicely. It doesn't last super long on my hands, however when I apply after shaving, my legs feel flawless! I would completely recommend this. I can't wait to try more from the Sugar Crush line since all of the products smell so amazing!

RATINGS

Moisture: 8/10
Scent: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Lasting Power: 8/10
Would I repurchase?: YES!
Would I recommend?: FOR SURE!
Overall: 9/10


Have you ever tried this?

2 comments: