Tuesday, May 5, 2015

simplicity


I've recently been sticking to the basics when it comes to makeup. I think it's good to five yourself a little break from heavy makeup. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy going all out with liner and the whole deal but I also really enjoy holding aback a bit. Here are my favorite products for a simple look!

Maybelline FIT Me concealer
skip the foundation and only cover what you really need to. If you'd like, skip the powder while you're at it to give a dewy, natural look.

Tarte Smooth Operator 
I liek to use this to set under my eyes. This makes my look more awake and it lasts all day.

NYC brow/eyeliner pencil in brown
To keep things looking super natural, double up your brow pencil as eyeliner. 

Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Tease
Use this in your crease for a bit of matte definition.

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Use a light coat of mascara (preferably brown) for a more subtle look.

NARS Satin Lip Pencil
And finally, a neutral lip pencil will go a long way to perking up your look.

I hope you enjoyed, have an amazing day or night!

No comments:

Post a Comment