Friday, May 22, 2015

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara


I usually really like Maybelline mascaras, and I had heard positive thing about this one in the past so I thought I'd give it a go while searching for a new mascara. It was fairly popular a year or two ago but I haven't heard much about it recently. It claims to give good volume which gave me even more reason to try it out!


Of course, I had to choose the darkest shade!



The brush is quite large and bulky. After the first coat, I noticed my lashes looked very natural and had little volume. This takes quite a few coats to build up volume and even after that, it isn't super dramatic. it gives a nice look to your lashes, but I wouldn't say it a adds a ton of volume.
This just didn't give me the look I desired for my lashes. It wasn't a bad mascara, just not for me!


RATINGS

Volume: 7/10
Price: 9/10
Length: 8/10
Lasting power: 8/10
Removal: 8/10
Would I repurchase?: No
Would I recommend?: If it seems like your type of mascara
Overall: 8/10

In the end, this wasn't a favorite of mine and I wouldn't go back to it.





1 comment:

  1. I tried this mascara before as well & felt the same way. I was a bit underwhelmed.▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete