Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What's in my shower ~ January 2015


I have done a post like this before (check it out!) however I'm constantly switching up what I use in the shower. I never really repurchase the same shampoo or conditioner and I always like switching up body & face wash! I thought I'd share another post since I'm currently liking the products I'm using!


 For hair, I kind of have twice as many products as most people need. My current regular shampoo is the Herbal Essences Hydra-Licious & Silky Boost shampoo. It smells amazing and I haven't been using it for long enough to have a full opinion. Although I Herbal Essences products are usually great.
On Thursdays, I like to use a clarifying shampoo to cleanse my hair really well. The one I like, and always repurchase, is the Live Clean apple cider one. it smells really nice and does a great job of refreshing my hair!
For conditioner, I'm currently using the Garnier Triple Nutrition conditioner. I really do not like the scent of this, it's extremely potent. It works ok, but the scent is a huge deal breaker! I would jsut throw it out but I like to use up all of my products first.
Saving the best for last! Every Sunday I use Aussie's 3 minute miracle moist as a conditioning treatment. this makes my hair feel so silky and it smells great too. I love this product and stock up when I go to the US.


My current face wash is Neutrogena's Deep Clean. The scent isn't great, but the product does the job.
The face scrub I use is Queen Helene's cocoa butter scrub. I don't use it too often but I really like it!
I received this body scrub for Christmas and I love it. It's the Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Sugar Scrub. It smells really nice and does a great job at exfoliating.
I also received this for Christmas, it's the Philosophy Sugar Plum Fairy wash. It's super pretty and smells nice too.
For shaving cream, I just have a mini since we all know no one really shaves their legs all that often in the Winter. This one's the Ultra Sensitive type by Satin Care.

That's all for this post today! Feel free to let me know what products you're suing & have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment