Sunday, January 4, 2015

Best of 2014! (Beauty, Books, Music & More!)


I did a post like this last year, rounding up all of my favorites of the year. I thought I'd bring that back since I had so much fun with it last year. I had a lot of fun coming up with categories and taking the photos. I'm sure you'll recognize many of these from my favorites posts throughout the year! I hope enjoy a little review of my 2014!

BEAUTY


The NAKED 2 Palette
This was definitely at the top of my list! I received it as a birthday gift in April and have used it religiously ever since!

Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
I discovered this at the beginning of 2014 in a sample set I received for Christmas 2013! I used the voucher from the set to get the full size and I've just recently run out. :(

Maybelline FIT Me concealer
I am so happy I satumbled upon this concealer. It's so afforable ($6) and great for under the eyes.

Maybelline Brow Drama
This was a recent find for me, but I can already tell it's a favorite! It cuts my brow routine in half and I use it everyday that I wear makeup. 

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
I cannot describe this to do it justice. I had heard great reviews before buying it, but when I tried it, I was shocked at how great it was! I'm not usually one for bronzer, but this changed my mind.

Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation
This foundation has great coverage and wearing power. I love it way more than my Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation.

E.l.f. Coffee Cream Eyeliner
I found myself using this a ton this year. It's a great neutral liner that looks less harsh than black. It's also very creamy.

NAILS


Sally Hansen Breezy Blue
This blue matches with any outfit and any season! It's also my fave color!

Essie Go Ginza
This is the perfect pale purple polish. It's super opaque and long-wearing.

HAIR


Dove Dry Shampoo
I must have repurchased this about 10 times in the past year! I love it and it's the only dry shampoo I've found that works for me.

Scrunchies
Scrunchies! I'm so happy these are back in style since they are so comfy to wear and don't damage your hair! (just a little rhyme for you;)

PERFUME


 Victoria's Secret Passion Struck
My perfume of the year has to go to Passion Struck by Victoria's Secret. I can (and do) wear this everyday!

FASHION



 Forever 21 Green Flannel
I have worn the green plaid shirt in the left photo so often! It's a great color & it's so soft.

Forever 21 Grey V-Neck
This is just a basic grey tee but it fits so nicely. It goes with basically anything too.

TOMS black
My black TOMs are so versatile and comfortable to wear!

H&M Light Wash Jeans
I have gotten so much wear out of these jeans (top right). They are quite unique and they fit great!

Red Knit Circle Scarf
I have no idea where I got this, but I love it!

OTHER


Kirkland Makeup Wipes
 I have mentioned this endless times. They are so inexpensive and I use them daily.

Lush Tea Tree Water
 This is my holy grail skin product, I can't live without it!

 Secret Paris Deodorant
 This smells good and actually lasts all day!

Etsy "e" Necklace
 This is the perfect necklace and exactly what I wanted!

Real Techniques Powder Brush
 I love this brush for bronzer, it makes blending effortless.

  BOOKS



The Fault in Our Stars
I received this for Christmas in 2013 and loved reading it! 
Divergent
I wasn't reading much in 2014 so I re-read Divergent. it's definitely my favorite book! 

 MUSIC

1989 Album: Taylor Swift
Stolen Dance: Milky Chance
 Love on Top: Beyonce
Riptide: Vance Joy
I'm Not the Only One: Sam Smith
Thinking Out Loud: Ed Sheeran
Uptown Funk: Bruno Mars
Stay With Me: Sam Smith
 MOVIES




Divergent
I was so excited when this came out and since then I've seen it over 5 times! Some parts are cheesy but I still enjoy it.


The Fault in Our Stars
 I'll admit, the book was way better, but I enjoyed the movie too.

22 Jump Street
 These movies are a bit silly but they do make me laugh!
And those are all of my favorites for the year 2014! 
(I had a lot of issues with the text size so I apologize for it being all over the place!)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment