Saturday, January 17, 2015

New at the drugstore ~ January 2015


I have recently been on a major shopping ban since I have bought way too much lately! I did however pop out to see what's new at the drugstore. I've heard a ton about all the new products so I had to see for myself. I (sadly) didn't buy anything but I took a ton of photos. The photos aren't the best quality since I took them on my phone but enjoy!


I was happy to see the new FIT me products since I don't like how their original powder has shimmer.


All of the Smokes palettes were gone! I took a picture anyways.


This has been out for a little while but there's a new Maybelline mascara called Lash Sensational.


This was completely new to me, I had never even heard of it before. They're new L'Oreal infallible lipstick/stains. There were a ton of colors and it looks like one end is a balm and the other is the color.




This Revlon display was new to me as well. It had some new airbrushed products. The compact on the left is a primer. There was also a liquid and stick foundation. I's really like to try the stick foundation!




There were a ton of new Revlon lipsticks. The packaging didn't appeal to me however there were a lot of shades to choose from.



Another lip product display, this time from Covergirl. These are the Colorlicious lipsticks which I've actually heard lots about!



The Covergirl lash bloom mascara isn't super new either.


This might just be for Canada, but Annabelle had some new custom kohl kits with 4 eyeliners.


And lastly, Essie has some new shades for 2015!

I took these photos all at Walmart in 2 different days if you were wondering.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment