Friday, January 30, 2015

January Empties ~ 2015


It's not very motivating when you look into your empties pile and only see a few products. This month I looked at my pile and was pleasantly surprised! I found a lot of products that I had finished in January and became even more motivated to post this! I know I do empties every month but some of them are more boring than others. This one is a bit more exciting than most and I hope you enjoy!


Starting with body products.
I finished up the last bit of my Nivea Shower Cream. It smelled really fruity and fresh and I enjoyed it while it lasted. I don;t usually repurchase body washes, but I could see myself trying this again in the future. 
After only a little over a month, I finished the Vanilla Bean Noel shea body cream. it smells really good but doesn't last long at all.
I used up the KP duty body scrub sample. It worked fine but I obviously don't know much about it since it was 1 use. Probably wouldn't repurchase.
Sadly, my cake hand cream is finished! This hand cream felt really nice and not too heavy. I really enjoyed it but it's a bit pricey so I'm not likely to repurchase.


Moving on to hair, I finished up a small bottle of the L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray. This is my favorite hairspray ever!
I also used up the Aussie 3 minute miracle. I already stocked up and am using it again!


I used the very last bit of my Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation. I am in love with this foundation and will definitely repurchase it.
Lastly, I finished 2 small packages of Kirkland makeup wipes. I'm really sad because I repurchased them, and they now have a scent which irritates my eyes.

Those are all of the products I finished up this month. Bye, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment