Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My spa night routine!


Every Sunday, I like to switch up my routine a bit and treat myself. On one or two Sundays of the month I go all out and do a complete spa night routine, when I need a pick-me-up. Keep in mind, some weeks I will just do one or two of these things, I only do the full thing every once in a while. I think it's great to have some me-time to pamper yourself, especially on Sundays to start your week out. Here's my full spa night routine!  


I start in the shower with a body & face scrub. I received this Bath & Body Works Sugar Scrub as a Christmas gift and I'm already obsessed! It makes my skin feel so soft and it smells great! The Queen Helene face scrub is very gentle and a nice treat for my face! 


I love doing hair masks once a week and the Aussie 3 minute miracle is my favorite! it makes my hair feel incredibly smooth & silky. I also like t add some hair oil like this one from Marc Anthony for some shine!


After my shower, I like to apply one of my many face masks. I choose based on my mood and skin condition at the time. As you can see I have a pretty tough decision to make!


Once my mask is rinsed off, I'll do my skincare routine. I start with the Lush Tea tree Water all over my face followed by my Nivea Night Cream. I moisturize my body with the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream and give my lips some love with their Ultra Repair Lip Therapy!


Lastly if I've got time, I'll paint my nails as well! I like to use the OPI Drip Dry drops to speed up the drying time, especially if I paint at night.

And that's my entire spa routine! Sometimes I switch it up a bit, but this is basically it.

No comments:

Post a Comment