Friday, January 9, 2015

Precision Blending SPonge ~ Review


Hello there! My posts throughout January may not be super long or abundant since this month is quite busy so please forgive me. Anyways, I was on the edge about doing this review, but obviously I decided to go ahead with it. I've always wanted dot try the beauty blender, however at the moment, i can't bring myself to spend $26 on a face sponge. I always see knock-offs like this at Winners. I've tried one before & liked it so I picked up another one. I believe it was about $7/$8.


 It's pink, just as the beauty blender, and the packaging is pretty cute. I use this sponge by running it under water for a few second and squeezing it out. It applies liquid foundation really nicely. The wet sponge makes blending effortless and it gives a really even and flawless finish. I don't have anything to compare this to, but I really like it for my everyday foundation.


It doesn't get too dirty and I'm not quite sure how to wash it yet, but I'll figure it out. For $7 I think this sponge is really worth the money since it makes applying foundation a lot easier. I prefer this to a brush since it blend with streak and clogging your pores.

OVERALL:

Price: 8/10
Blending power: 9/10
Would I repurchase?: Yeah!
Would I recommend?: Yes
Overall: 8.5/10

That's all, see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment