Thursday, January 8, 2015

Garnier Fructis Leave In Conditioner ~ Review


I recently reviewed the Garnier Texture Tease spray. I purchased this leave in conditioner at the same time, for $3 as well, so I thought I'd review this too! I've been using his for a while now and I'm beginning to love it. Enjoy, xx


I have used the Rusk leave in cream detangler a while back and I kind of forgot to repurchase again. When I saw this on sale, it reminded me of that so I picked it up! This has a a typical Garnier hair product scent which isn't unappealing. 
I use about a quarter sized amount since I have a ton of hair! I apply it to wet hair, work it through and brush my hair to distribute it. It detangles my hair and makes it way easier to comb through. 
As my hair dries, I notice it to be softer and have less tangles. Since I let my hair air dry, it takes quite a while. When It's finally done drying, it isn't the softest or silkiest. However when I braid it and sleep on it, it becomes so soft and silky by the morning! It's quite a nice product for only $3!

OVERALL:
Price: 10/10!
Detangling power: 9/10
Conditioning power: 8.5/10
Would I repurchase?: YES!
Would I recommend?: For sure!
Overall: 9/10

I really liked this product and am super glad I picked it up. I would definitely recommend it if you can get your hands on it!




No comments:

Post a Comment