Monday, December 8, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 8 ~ Mani Monday


I had originally planned a review for today, but after painting my nails I had to share them! I found inspiration for this on Pinterest and was dying to try it out! They were surprisingly easy and took little time to complete.




After using a base coat, I applied 1 coat of Essie's In The Cab-ana. After a few minutes I applied one coat of Sally Hansen's Breezy Blue to the bottom half of the nail and while still wet blended them with a a makeup sponge slightly. After that dried I applied a light coat of Essie's set in stones mainly focusing on the top half of my nail and finished with a topcoat. On my ring fingers, I did a heavier coat of glitter all over the nail.



I think this is a great winter nail art idea that's super easy to recreate!

No comments:

Post a Comment