Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 2 ~ Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Review


I have a ton of reviews to get through this month so I figured now is the perfect time to start! I realized that I never reviewed the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle that I got way back in July! I was actually able to get my hands on a couple more bottles so that should hold me off for a while. Anyways, I've never seen this in Canada (sadly) yet it is one of my favorite hair products!


The packaging is very useful. There is no cap you need to open however the product doesn't come spilling out. I had heard numerous good things about this product and felt I had to get my hands on it. Even after just using it once, I remember falling in love.



You only need to leave this in your hair for 3 minutes, as the name says, and it leaves your hair feeling incredibly smooth. I don't have very damaged hair however I do love making it softer and this does the trick! I use this every Sunday to start my week out right! 


You'd think this can't get much better, but it can! It's only $3! I honestly cannot find a flaw in this product, I love it so much and will continue to use it!

Overall...

Moisture: 9/10
Packaging: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Would I repurchase?: YES! (if I can find it!)
Would I recommend?: for sure!
Overall: 9.5/10

I hope this review helped some of you and as always, have an amazing day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment