Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 24 ~ Bioré Pore Strips Review


Merry Christmas Eve!? Is that a thing to say? Anyways, Christmas is tomorrow and I cannot believe how fast the holiday season went by! Today I thought I'd do a quick review on the Bioré Pore Strips. I picked these up a while back since I had always wanted to try them. Recently I've noticed my pores a bit more and the ones on my nose are often clogged. I thought I'd try out these strips to see if they help! I hope you enjoy!


The first time I tried these, I was extremely surprised at how painful it was to peel off. When I first applied it, it was very easy to smooth down. When the time was up, it felt hard like paper mache. I've used these 3 or 4 times and I don't know if I will use them again. They are very painful to peel off and I didn't notice a ton of change. The strip was fairly clean afterwards, it didn't remove too much. I still saw a few clogged pores on my nose which disappointed me. With the pain and it not working as well as I hoped, it wasn't really worth it for me. It cost around $8 and it also came with 4 single use face masks which I'll review in a separate post.  I wouldn't repurchase these or recommend. I've heard many positive things about this, and as there are many different skin types and what not, it may work for others while it doesn't work for me.

I hope you have an amazing Christmas eve & Christmas if you celebrate! Enjoy your day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment