Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 30 ~ December Favorites


It's the last favorites post of the year! This month, I wasn't buying a lot for myself, with all of the Christmas shopping I was doing. Therefore, my favorites are slightly limited this month. I didn't try many new products but I did switch up a few of my products. Might I mention, I did take these photos outside since I have so much trouble with lighting in the Winter! I'm really happy with how the turned out however it's very cold and snowy outside. Maybe the lighting it worth it, we'll see. ;) Anyways, I hope you enjoy!


 I've always seen the Tresemme hairspray but I've never tried it. My curls having been holding very well lately so I tried using this. I sprayed quite a bit, I mean I sprayed a ton! This made my curls hold all day and even into the next day! I will definitely continue to use this. I believe it's the Tres Two extra hold hairspray, not quite sure.

I was obsessed with the Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream from bath & Body Works this month! (That's a long name..) Too be honest, the lotion doesn't work very wall. It lasts barely 5 minutes and I find myself reapplying every hour. I purely use it for the scent! It smells so amazing this is my favorite scent from BBW.

Hair creams are my favorite products to apply to wet hair. I feel like it distributes easier than spray and I can notice it working. I found this Garnier Fructis Leave in Conditioner Cream on sale for $3 and picked it up. I've used it ever since and I really like it! It's very smooth and makes my hair feel silky.


The OPI nail polish in OPI Red is the PERFECT red polish! It had the very slightest metallic-y undertone but it's hardly noticeable on the nails. It goes on smoothly and looks so nice on the nails. I think I've found the perfect red polish!

I went back to the L'Oreal Voluminous mascara since I noticed my lashes looking a little "un-volumized". This brought some life back to my lashes. I definitely got a ton of use out of it this month.

My skin has been paler than ever this Winter. I was wanting a bit more color so I brought my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer back out. This is great for contouring or just bronzing the face & I love it!

Lastly, I've been loving the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose. It smells divine and lasts a really long time! it's also extremely moisturizing.

Those are all of my favorites for the month. My next favorite will be next year! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment