Thursday, December 4, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 4 ~ Baby Lips limited edition duo Review


Recently while at Walmart I came a across a ton of limited edition holiday Baby Lips! I'm always up for trying some new lip balms to I had to get them. Most of the them were in duos with a crystal Baby Lips and this was the only one with 2 limited edition shades. I can't quite remember but I believe the set was $7.


The shades are Winter Flush and Ruby Star so I'm assuming they are limited edition for the holidays.



The packaging seems a bit cheaper than usual. There is also a faint swirl pattern with some shimmer on the tube. Both of the new colors are reds. Winter Flush is more of a orange-y red and Ruby Star is a deeper berry red. They are both quit pigmented.


The one thing that disappointed me was that there wasn't much scent. That's one of the many things I love about Baby Lips and I couldn't even smell anything.

Overall:

Color payoff: 9/10 (in terms of tinted lip balm)
Lasting power: 8/10
Packaging: 8/10
Price: 8/10
Would I repurchase?: Is that even a question, hehe
Would I recommend?: yes!
Overall: 8/10

I was super happy to see new limited edition shades! Let me know if you've seen any other shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment