Sunday, December 14, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 14 ~ The Christmas TAG!


 I'm having a bit of a "lazy Sunday" so I thought, what better post to do than a simple TAG! Christmas themed of course! I found lots of versions of the Christmas TAG so I just picked this one and decided to go with it! Enjoy :)

1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
 Definitely stay in my PJ's! All I do is lounge around the house and eat yummy food anyways!

2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
 That's a really tough choice since I have so much fun buying for everyone on my list. I'd probably have to say my Mum since she's done so much for me this year!

3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
We open one on Christmas eve (which is always pajamas!) and save the rest for Christmas morning.

4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
 For sure! I used to build one every year but haven't done it in a while.

5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
 Spend time with family, eat good food and do a bit of Boxing Day shopping!

6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat?
 This is such a hard one! I love our Christmas eve dinner which is a buffet type of thing and I also love the nanaimo bars my Mum makes for the holidays.

 7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
 I have to be typical and say elf because it truly is my favorite movie! Home alone was one of my old favorites as well.

8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
 I'm not a huge fan of Gingerbread (*gasp*) so I'd have to say Candy Canes.

9. Have you ever made a snowman?
 Yes! It's a white Christmas every year here so of course! I haven't made one in quite a few years though.

10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
 Probably Christmas eve since the excitement leading up to Christmas is the fun part!

11. White lights, or colored lights?
 I love both but personally white lights for my house. Although I have seen many gorgeous colored lights this year which make me pretty jealous!

That is all for this little TAG, enjoy the rest of your Sunday!


 QUESTIONS
1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat?
7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
9. Have you ever made a snowman?
10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
11. White lights, or colored lights?

No comments:

Post a Comment