Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 16 ~ Holiday makeup


With Christmas quickly approaching, there are many special occasion coming up as well. I put together a look that would be perfect for any holiday party or dinner. I went for a bit of a less dramatic eye look and less classic lip color. Feel free to switch anything out for your own preference.


I didn't get good photos of applying my eye makeup so here's the application of face makeup. This makeup look is a fairly natural eye look with a bold fuchsia lip.

The lighting is extremely difficult to work with during the Winter so I couldn't easily get a good photo of the makeup I used. I apologize for the quality of the above photo.

Anyways, here is the makeup I used for the look & links to reviews I have on the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment