Sunday, August 31, 2014

August & Summer favorites!


I thought I'd put a spin on my monthly favorites and add in my overall favorites of the summer! I cannot believe August is coming to an end, I'm actually quite sad. I don't have an abundant amount of favorites, but there definitely are more than usual.


Starting with this months favorites, I've been loving the Secret deodorant in Paris. It lasts a very long time and has quite a nice scent. I began to like the L'Oreal miss manga mascara. In my review I mentioned it wasn't my favorite, buts it's grown on me. I've started using blush again and elf's tickled pink is the perfect peach/pink! The little jar with polka dot tape, is actually a BB cream I made myself. It's very lightweight and has a light coverage. If anyone would like a DIY on it I'd be more than happy! I've been loving a light color on my lips lately and the L'Oreal color riche balms are perfect! I had Essie's Go Ginza on my toes all month and it's a really pretty color! And lastly, I've been finishing up my foundation by buffing it with the Icing hd foundation brush. it's not good for applying since it soaks it up, but it finishes blending well.


For my Summer favorites, the Tone Mango Splash body wash is the perfect summer scent! I haven't been washing my hair everyday, so between washes, I use the Dove dry shampoo and it's amazing! I recently discovered the Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner and it makes my hair so smooth. The Benefit cream shadows are great for a super easy summer look. The Too Faced milk chocolate soleil bronzer isn't muddy and smells so good! My lips are always dry so Nivea's essential lip balm is perfect since it's so moisturizing. And my scent of the Summer has been Victoria's Secret Passion Struck!

That's about it! I hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment