Friday, August 15, 2014

Not Your Mother's Knotty to Nice Conditioning Detangler ~ Review


I showed this in my San Diego haul a while back. When I went to Ulta for the first time, I couldn't walk out empty handed so I picked this up and I'm glad I did! I had always wanted to try Not Your Mother's products and I'm so glad I had the chance! I will definitely try to make a trip to Ulta next time I'm near one!



I spray it all over my hair right when I get out of the shower them comb through it with a wide toothed comb. It leaves my hair soft and makes it effortless to comb/brush. I really like it and it smells good too!. I was so used to using a cream detangler and didn't realize how well sprays work too. Plus it's only $5.99


De-tangling power: 9.5/10
Scent: 7/10
Price: 8/10
Overall: 9/10

I would totally recommend this and repurchase it if I had the chance! Hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment