Sunday, August 10, 2014

Beauty Confessions!


I think we all do some things we're not proud of when it comes to beauty and what not. There's endless things that I do (or don't do) due to laziness or habit. I wouldn't exactly call this a "tag", in fact  have no idea what I'd call this. Anyways, here are my beauty confession! (sounds so dramatic!)

I don't throw out mascara every 3 months. I usually forget when I bought it and end up using it for 6-10 months, bad, I know. This leads me to the next one, I hate repurchasing products. When I run out of foundation or mascara etc. I hate repurchasing it. It just seems so boring like repurchasing deodorant. Maybe that's just me? It almost seems like a waste of money even though I know I'll get lots of use out of it!

I'm often too lazy to pluck my brows. I usually end up plucking them every 1-2 weeks, usually closer to 2 weeks. 

I don't wash my makeup brushes as often as I should. I probably wash them once a month, possibly every 2 months...? I know it's bad but it's an ongoing battle deciding if I should or not. I don't have a major amount of brushes but I have enough where it takes up a good chunk of time.

I rarely reapply my makeup throughout the day. My makeup tends to wear off after a few hours but I never seem to touch up. Even if I'm looking totally shiny it never crosses my mind to reapply powder & such.

I never wash my face twice a day. I only wash it in the shower in the evenings. I probably should wash it in the morning, but laziness rules.

I don't get haircuts very often, I usually just let it grow. I kind of just forget about my split ends.

I only shave my legs every 2 or 3 days. It's even worse in the winter! 

I pick my mascara off of my eyelashes. I cringe every time I think about it. I can't seem to stop and it's bad, ugh!

Those are all of my confessions. I encourage all of you to do this as well and get these of your chests, haha! Again with the over dramatic tone. Anyways, I hope this was enjoyable & have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment