Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Face of the day

I've never really done a Face of the day, so I thought it was about time! I've seen many posts like this and I find them so fun to read. I hope you enjoy these as much as I so! 


For face, I wanted light coverage to I opted for my own DIY BB cream I made. I mixed a bunch of different things such as foundation, concealer, moisturizer, primer, sunscreen and possibly a few other things.I used the Fit Me concealer under my eyes, and set it all with Rimmel Stay Matte. I've just recently hit pan on this.


I used Verve all over the lid, with a pop of Suspect and Pistol in the crease.


 I did a thin line with the Maybellline master precise felt liner and used the smashbox eye brightening mascara along with the Lancome Hypnose Drama to create a full lash look. I filled in my brows with the NYC brow pencil in dark brown.


And I just put on a bit of lip balm!


No comments:

Post a Comment