Saturday, August 2, 2014

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara



Hello there! I've been using this new mascara for a while now and I thought it would have grown on me by now. I was surprised that I didn't really enjoy it as all of the reviews I have read have been positive. Anyways I've tried it out and I thought I'd do a review myself! 



The packaging is definitely on point! It's super fun, bright and eye catching. I love the idea of the product!


 The brush has bristles of different length and is tapered. There is a joint on the want that allows for flexibility, giving a bit of a bounce when applied. It's a very unique brush and it's fairly easy to use.


It seemed to clump my lashes together, making it appear as if I only had 5 lashes. I could tell it was meant to give voluminous, flared lashes but it kind of failed to do that for me. It added length and a bit of volume, but I noticed myself brushing through my lashes with a clean lash comb to try to separate my lashes. After the whole process my lashes would look decent. I like when you can apply mascara and go!


Price: 7/10 ($9)
Volume: 6/10
Length: 8/10
Lasting power: 10/10 I didn't notice and flaking or smudging
Would I repurchase?: Probably not
Would I recommend?: nah

I hope this was helpful! Let me know your experience with this mascara!







No comments:

Post a Comment