Monday, August 4, 2014

Elf eyebrow kit ~ medium


 As you may have noticed, I've been playing around with my blog layout and design and such. I felt it was time for a change while I had the time. I really like it at the moment but I'm not 100% sure if it will be permanent. Let me know if you like it! Anyways, today I'm reviewing the Elf Eyebrow Kit. I have wanted to try this for the longest time and I finally got the chance. I actually ended up ordering it online from a site that sold elf, but they ran out so I cancelled my order. I picked it up at Target for only $3! 


I really like the packaging of compacts in Elf's studio line. They're very sleek, thin and simple.


The photo below shows the true color better than the photo above. On the left there is a darker, tinted gel and on the right, is a lighter powder to set. I take the gel and lightly go through the sparse areas of my brows then set it all with a bit of the powder. I've really been loving it and using it daily!

You can create bold and dramatic looks with this or light and natural. It's fun to play around with and it makes it really easy to shape your brows. It lasts fairly well and even better with a brow gel.


I've got the shade medium, and I kinda just guessed. It turned out to match perfectly since the gel isn't as dark as I expected! 


It also comes with a brush which I've actually put to use. It's difficult to use because of the size but it's actually not half bad.

Price: 10/10 super affordable!
Color payoff: 9/10
Color selection: 8/10 there's only 4 colors but they all seem fairly versatile
Lasting power: 8/10
Blendability: 9/10
Packaging: 10/10
Would I repurchase?: Yes!
Would I recommend?: Definitely
Overall: 9/10 great product!

If you see this I would suggest trying it out! What's there to lose?
I hope you enjoyed this review, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment