Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Target clearancea: Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive Bonus Set


The other day I made a quick trip to Target, looking for a gift for a friend. Of course I had to check out the clearance section while I was there! They didn't have as many good deals as usual but this one caught my eye. It's a kit consisting of a razor, 2 cartridges, a mini shaving gel and a Covergirl nail polish. 


It was on clearance for $4.03! When purchased separately, one razor is nearly $10! A full size of the shaving gel (7 oz) is $2.74, the mini has 2.5 oz. And a full sized Covergirl nail polish is $5.99!
The set has a value of nearly $17!


It also came with a $4 off coupon of blade refills. 




I'm glad it's all for sensitive skin since my skin is super sensitive!



The polish is in out of the blue and I don't have any shades like this.


I've used the razor once and I feel like there are too many blades but I'll continue to try it out!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment