Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Jordana Fabu Liner ~ Review


Hello there! I'm still making my way through all of my recent purchases and this is another one! I had heard a few people talk about this liner, saying the loved it so I figure why not try it since it's only about $3! I found it at Walgreens during my San Diego trip.
(Disclaimer: This was one of my first times testing out editing my photos so I hope it's not overdone!)



The packaging is pretty standard for felt liner. I got the shade black since I prefer it to brown. 


The tip wasn't as fine as I had anticipated. my favorite liner is Maybelline's master precise, and it's so thin and easy to use. I didn't love this liner as I found it difficult to achieve a thin line. I like thin lines as I find thick liner looks too harsh on me. It does last long and it very black but it applies too thick.


It just doesn't work for me personally, but it could be useful for my occasional dramatic looks!

Packaging: 10/10 average
Price: $3 10/10
Lasting power: 9/10 mostly all day
Preciseness: 5/10
Blackness: 9/10
Would I repurchase?: not likely
Would I recommend?: if you like a thicker line

That's about all for my review, I hope it was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment