Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy Fall!


Fall is by far my favorite season! I love the cooler weather, sweaters, warm drinks, movies and so much more. The colors are gorgeous and everything about fall is so amazing! I can't wait for October because I have so many fall themed posts planned! Today's post is kind of just a jumble of different things, mostly some photos and even a fall tag! Enjoy :)






The I Heart Fall TAG!

1. Favorite Fall lip product?
The Wet n' Wild Mega last Lipstick in Bare it all. This color is so beautiful! It's a slightly darker nude and shows up as nice neutral color on me!


2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
China Glaze's Velvet Bow or Charmed I'm sure. One is a deep oxblood and the other is a deep purple!


3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
I've got to say Pumpkin Spice Latte because I've never tried anything else!


4. Favorite Fall Candle?

I don't ever burn candles! :(

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory
My knit, burgundy circle scarf or my burnt orange scarf!


6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

 Haunted house, but a corn maze sounds fun too!

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
 For a children's movie Hocus Pocus, but for regular movies, I haven't really seen many.


8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
 Mini Mars bars or Mini Twix bars!


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

 I have no idea! :(

 10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
The atmosphere. The cool weather, warm colors and all of the fun things that come with fall!



If you'd like to check out my Fall Pinterest, I've just started it so I'm still pinning new stuff!

I can't wait for the rest of Fall, enjoy yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment