Friday, September 12, 2014

Forever 21 online haul


I don't online shop often, but when I do I get FREE SHIPPING! I've order from Forever 21 once before and it always arrives super fast! They were having a deal of spend 421 get free shipping, and I couldn't pass it up.


 First off, I got a cream & navy horizontal striped top for $7.80. The sizes run small so if you like a looser, fit you might want to go a size up. It's fairly soft and has a high neckline.




I also picked up some scrunchies because they're perfect for tying my hair up will I sleep without creasing. They don't stretch much but they aren't completely unusable. I probably wouldn't buy them again, you get what you pay for.





I got a couple of pairs of studs for $1.80 each! They're both really cute and I love F21 jewelry.




I also got this really short (almost choker style) necklace for $5.80. I thought it was simple, cute, and easy to style.



Lastly, I got this navy beanie for only $3.80. These are perfect for fall and winter and I think the color compliments my hair.

That's all I ordered from Forever 21. I hope you enjoyed!
Enjoy your day/night/morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment