Monday, September 29, 2014

September favorites! ~ 2014


Hello there! September definitely flew by! September was a fairly good month for me. I enjoyed the transition into Fall from Summer. I have a few favorites this month, and am very excited to show you!


For beauty, I tried a couple of new products this month! 
I tried the Fit me powder by Maybelline and I really like it. Nothing ever lasts all day for me, but I noticed this lasted a bit longer than my previous Rimmel Stay Matte.
Last month I manged to get my hands on another ELF brow gel and it's my favorite brow gel! It keeps my shape all day and is just amazing. it's only $1 but I can only find it in the US. :(
Lancome's Hypnose Drama mascara has a lot of volume and blackness. It works well and isn't too difficult to remove. 
I just started using the Benefit Hello Flawless oxygen Wow foundation and I like it! it lasts fairly long and looks flawless!
There's a couple of shades form the NAKED 2 palette that I've been using ALL month!


I've been using FOXY all over the lid, inner corner & brow bone with a touch of TEASE in the crease. It gives the perfect neutral matte eye-look, I love it!


After I shave my legs, I like to apple the Delon+ coconut body butter. It smells so good and leaves my legs feeling silky smooth. I get really dry skin in the Fall & Winter so this really helps.
I've been switching between detangler and this Rusk brilliance leave in conditioner. It smells nice and detangler my hair while adding moisture!
And lastly, I started using my ghd straightener again this month. It takes a while to straighten but the result is worth it! It also does nice flat iron curls!

Those are all of my favorites for the month! I hope you enjoyed! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment