Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Maybelline FIT me! Powder ~ Review


After hitting pan on my Rimmel Stay Matte and tossing that in my purse, I decided to try a new powder. I had heard good things about Fit me by Maybelline and I also really love their concealer so I gave it a go! It was around $6 so that's a plus too!



Inside, the powder tray is actually round despite the fact that the packaging makes it appear square. It's a bit smaller than your average powder.


It also comes with a powder puff applicator and a mirror below the compact. This is the reason for the bulky packaging.


The powder lasts on me a bit longer than the Stay Matte powder did. It feels nice on my face, it looks a very little bit heavy but it's not too noticeable.It lasts around 4 hours on me.


I'm in the shade 115 Ivory and it matches me well!

OVERALL:

Coverage: fairly average, not much
Lasting power: 7/10 powder never lasts long on me
How well it lays on the skin: 7/10
Price: 9/10
Would I repurchase?: possibly
Would I recommend?: yeah!
Overall: 7.5/10

That's all! I hope this was helpful! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment