Sunday, October 12, 2014

Simple Autumn makeup: warm tones


Hello there! I back doing another makeup tutorial for you! I've changed up my makeup a bit for the season and I've wandered toward more neutral colors and tones. I haven't been wearing a ton of makeup but it's still not quite "natural" makeup. I used a mix of drugstore & high end makeup but you can definitely just use what you have!


First I apply my Maybelline FIT me concealer to my under eye circles and any blemishes.
I then set it with the FIT me powder and bronze up my skin a bit with the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer. 


Then I move onto my brows. First I comb them out with a mini mascara wand, just to shape them. Next I lightly fill in the "bald" spots with the NYC dark brown brow pencil. it's only $1 and it works great for me! I finish them off by setting them with the elf brow gel!


To keep my eyeshadow lasting, I apply the elf eye primer. Then I dust FOXY (matte cream) all over the lid, inner corner, and brow bone to lighten it all up. Then I blend TEASE (matte taupe/brown) into the crease to add some depth.


To add some shimmer, I added HALF BAKED (metallic gold) on the center of the lid. To finish the shadow, I added a tiny bit of SNAKE BITE (shimmery medium brown) under the lower lash line to add a tiny bit of drama. To keep the liner less dramatic, I used the elf brown gel liner and flicked out a mini wing! To finish it off, I use a couple coats of Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara.



For lips, my favorite nude lipstick is Wet n Wild's Bare it all. It's so pretty and lasts long too!



I hope you enjoyed this little Fall tutorial! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment