Thursday, October 30, 2014

October empties 2014


It's come to the end of the month again and I cannot believe October went by that fast! I didn't finish up too many products but I used up a few. Here's my October empties!

Kirkland Makeup Wipes: I don't think I need to say much about these!

Tone Mango Splash Body Wash: This smells divine and it's my second bottle! I would definitely recommend/repurchase! 

ONYX Acetone: This removes my nail polish so quickly I always repurchase it!

Olay Satin Care Shaving Gel: This doesn't dry out my legs and gives a clean shave. This is also my third or fourth bottle!

Nivea Essential Lip Balm: I actually finished two of these andf have already repucrchased!

MUFE HD Primer sample: This worked very well although it only gave me 1 or 2 uses!

Those are all of my empties! Enjoy your Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment