Friday, October 17, 2014

Autumn Accessories


Accessorizing is one of my favorite things about fashion. It really brings an outfits together and makes it look like you put a lot of effort in when really you just put on a watch or a necklace. Here are my favorite accessories for the fall time! I love comfy scarves and mixture of gold and silver jewelry. 





Ring set: Topshop

I love the mix of metals with these rings! It's also super unique how they're all different shapes and go on different parts of your finger.





Rose gold watch: Fossil

I love the simplicity of this watch. It's smaller than most watches which makes it the perfect, dainty accessory!



Leaf necklace: Forever 21

This necklace is so simple, yet so cute! It's very tiny so it's not in your face but it still adds a touch of Autumn to your outfit.



Gold studs: Forever 21

Both pairs of these studs match with everything and add a cute touch!


Blue beanie: Forever 21
Burgundy beanie: Neff

These two colors go perfectly with a green utility coat!


I love circle scarves and this burgundy one adds a cozy feel to any outfit!


 Orange scarf: Garage

Lastly this burnt orange scarf, is the perfect shade to bring fall to your outfit!

That's all! I hope you enjoyed!
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment