Sunday, September 28, 2014

Monthly empties ~ September 2014

Time is flying and September came and went so fast! Anyways, with the end of the month comes my empties! I actually finished quite a few different things this month so it should be a bit more interesting.


Herbal Essences Hydra-licious volume boost shampoo: This smells so good and I actually noticed my hair to be a bit less flat!

Aveeno pure renewal conditioner: This smoothed my hair and was a fairly average conditioner!

Dove dry shampoo: This is, as I've said, my favorite dry shampoo and I will always repurchase!

Neutrogena naturals cleanser: This wasn't my favorite but it worked alright. Probably won't repurchase.

DIY BB cream: I made my own BB cream and it worked alright but not the best!

Kirkland makeup wipes: I always use these because they're cheap!

Colgate Winterfresh toothpaste: This tastes so good! I love it!

Simple makeup wipes: I really like these since they're thin and not too wet!

Crest 3D white glamorous white: I noticed a bit of a difference with this toothpaste but my teeth still aren't completely white. I did repurchase though.

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment