Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Beach Day Essentials

Hello There! 
I am so happy that it's finally July! Yesterday I kicked off the first of July (and Canada Day!) by going boating with some friends. It was the most fun I had had in a long time! It's also been getting super hot here which I'm loving! Well, not super hot, but hot for where I live! Anyways, I have a lot of fun, summer-themed posts planned for July and I thought I'd start it all off with a "What's in my Beach Bag"! It seemed perfect since I just went to the beach yesterday!
Happy July & Enjoy!



First off sun protection! Sun protection is a must, especially if you're planning a whole day at the beach or outside. I apply sunscreen in the morning and then bring a mini sunscreen just to re-apply. I also bring after-sun lotion. This one by Hawaiian Tropic smells AMAZING! And of course, sunglasses because the sun in your eyes is not fun.


I always bring water to hydrate throughout the day. I also pack a few snacks or lunch to keep my going! Various hair items are essential for me too! I like to bring headphones to relax and listen to music and I bring lip balm everywhere! 


I only bring 3 main makeup items in case I go out after the beach or pool. Mascara, brow pencil, and eyeliner! Body mist is great for a refreshing scent. I hate when my hands get dry after coming out of the water so I like to bring along a lotion. I like to pack blotting sheets too instead of face powder!


An obvious one is a swimsuit! I usually wear mine there but I thought I'd show it anyway! I also bring a towel to lie on and dry off with.


I like bringing a cover-up of some sort, such as a romper or sundress. It's just easy to throw on and go!
That's about all I bring! 
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment