Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Simple summer

I am super excited about this post! This is the first part of my summer fashion series! I'm planning on doing a few different fashion posts throughout the summer and I can't wait. Today's is focused on simple and casual outfits intended for summer. I hope you enjoy, this is a step out of the box for me and something I'll have to get used to. I chose 4 outfits for today, I hope you enjoy!



Purple & floral


My bold print, flowy, floral shorts are actually from Aeropostale! They caught my eye in the window and they were also only $10! They are so comfortable too.


My purple tee is from GAP. It was also on a great sale for $6! It's also super comfortable and a great basic for printed bottoms.



Perfectly prepared


This outfit is perfect for the evenings or a cooler day. I've tied a sweater around my waist that I can throw on over top if I get cold. My plain white tee if actually just from Walmart! My black midi shorts are from American Eagle and my sweater is from Urban Outfitters!


My bracelet is from Brandy Melville.


Distressed with scallop


My pale pink cropped top is from Winners and I love this scalloped design at the hem.


My high-waisted, distressed denim shorts are from Garage. 


It's super easy to accessorize and really cute too.


Pocket plain


This last one is super casual and it uses the same top as the first outfit. it's super comfortable and great for any day. My shorts are from American Eagle.

Those are all of the outfits for this first part. I hope you enjoyed and got some inspiration!
bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment