Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summertime beauty essentials

I feel like I keep coming back to summer themed posts. I've just been so into the season recently and I thought I would post 'em while I can! Today's is on my summer beauty essentials. I usually change my makeup up a bit to fit the hotter months and these are some of the things I use, enjoy!


These are the products I pull out in the summer heat to keep y makeup lasting, and looking good!


I don't go too heavy on face makeup during summertime. I either apply a BB cream with SPF or a light concealer to give a super light, natural coverage. It's a must for me to use a setting powder to keep my skin matte throughout the day. And I like to add a bit of bronzer to keep up with any color my body may get.


For eyes, I like long-wearing products such as this Benefit cream shadow and Too Faced waterproof liner.


I've been mixing a lip balm (with SPF) with the NYX soft matte lip cream in Tokyo for the perfect long-wearing, semi-matte lip product.

That's about it for my summer must haves! Thanks & Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment