Thursday, July 10, 2014

Too Faced Sweet Sunshines Lip Gloss: Mocha Freeze

I'm not usually one to use a lot of lip products, and fall in love with them but this gloss from Too Faced really stood out to me. I placed an order on Sephora a while back and purchased the Paparazzi Ready set. I decided I would do separate reviews on each product, and since I've already reviewed the bronzer I thought I'd continue and review the lip gloss. 


The packaging is super cute and I love the black, pink and gold color scheme.  I believe this is a product that is only sold in the paparazzi package. I couldn't find it on Sephora online and I haven't seen it in stores. I can't compare it to any other Too Faced glosses as this is the only one I've tried. 


 I have the shade Mocha Freeze which is a very universal shade, perfect for all skin tones. The gloss is super creamy and smooth and is not sticky whatsoever! I really dislike sticky glosses and when I tried this I was pleasantly shocked. It doesn't have much of a scent which is nice. It's not completely opaque, it gives a a fairly sheer tint and a great shine. It's also buildable , if you apply a few colors the color is more visible. I really like this lip gloss, it's probably one of my favorites so far!


OVERALL:
 
Color payoff: 8/10
Lasting: 7/10
Price: N/A
Texture: 10/10
Would I repurchase?: If I could, yes!
Would I recommend?: yes!
Overall I'd give this a 9/10! I really love this and always find myself coming back to it. it's great on its own, or over a neutral lipstick.


That's it. Thanks for reading and I hope this review helped you in some way. Let me know if you've tried this gloss or any gloss from Too Faced!
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment