Monday, July 7, 2014

Maybelline FIT Me Concealer ~ Review

Hello again!
I have had a lot of things on my mind today so I thought I'd take a break and Blog! Today's post is on my current favorite concealer, Maybelline's FIT Me! I've been using it for a month or two now and loving it! It super affordable, I believe I found it for around $5! There aren't many shades, but Fair (the lightest shade) matches me alright.



My tube is a little worn down as I use it everyday! The packaging is pretty simple and I like it. 


This concealer is super creamy and lightweight. I use it to conceal dark circles and it works wonders! It covers them completely and lightens my under eyes! It blends really easily and doesn't appear "cakey". I really like it and it's looks flawless when set with a powder. 



It doesn't last forever, but it lasts a good few hours. I think it's a great product especially for the price and I would definitely repurchase this!

OVERALL:

Coverage: 9/10
Price: 10/10
Packaging: Average
Blendability: 9/10
Lasting Power: 7.5/10
Would I repurchase?: YES
Would I recommend?: For sure!
Overall: 9/10


It has a simple doe foot applicator and I usually place a few dots under my eyes closer to the inner corner. I love this concealer and use it daily!

I hope this helps, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment