Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer

Hello!
I have a bit of a random quickie for today! I remembered I have the Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer and I haven't reviewed it yet. I'm not exactly sure the price of it, as I got it in a beauty package but it is from the drugstore so I imagine it's around $5. Without further a due, lets get into it.



I have the dry skin formula because that's the kind the package came with. 


It has a continuous spray which isn't really important. It is a thinner formula and it's not super moisturizing. It is great for summer though because it's easy to spray on and rub in quickly. It's not ideal for my everyday moisturizing, but it's good for being in a hurry.


It's a cool concept, similar to spray sunscreen but it;s nothing special to me. It doesn't last forever but again it's handy for hurries. I probably wouldn't repurchase or recommend. I prefer regular moisturizers.
Sorry for the short post and review today! I hope this maybe helped some of you & have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment