Thursday, July 17, 2014

Top 5 under $5

I'm annoyed at myself for choosing half the products I own under $5 for my top 10 under $10! Now that I'm doing top 5 under $5 I struggled to find the items but I managed to find some more faves. If you want to see more of my favorites under $5 and under $10, check out my Top 10 under $10 post!
Anyways, all of these products are affordable, drugstore items under $5! Enjoy!


As you can see, there are definitely a few recognizable products that I've had on my blog lately ;)


Maybelline FIT Me concealer: $5
Super creamy and blendable. Review here.

NYX round lipstick: $4
 Great color range, creamy and long-wearing. Fuller detail here.

NYX loose pearl eyeshadow: $3
Amazing pigmentation, long wear & fun bright colors! Review here.

NYC brow pencil: $0.99
Great color, easy to apply. 

ELF brightening eyeliner: $1
Creamy, super affordable, good lasting power & very black!

That's all for today! Sorry for another short post, I'll have some longer ones coming up soon! I hope you enjoyed (:

No comments:

Post a Comment