Monday, June 30, 2014

June Favorites!

I almost forgot to upload this today, I completely lost track of time! I'm glad a remembered since it's the last day of June which means I'm doing my June favorites! I didn't have many favorites this month as a found myself using the same products as the last few months, but I manged to find some to throw in here. Enjoy!


I've been using the Rimmel Stay Matte powder a lot lately and loving it! It sets well but I do have to re-apply once throughout the day. I have also been obsessed with the precision of the Maybelline Gel Liner. It lasts forever and gives the perfect jet black line. I've been using the NYX Soft Matte lip cream in Tokyo with a lip balm to create a semi-matte finish! It's perfect for summer. The Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara has been giving my lashes amazing volume this month! Maybelline's Fit Me concealer covers my dark circles perfectly and lasts all day. And my brows have been a mess this month so the NYC brow pencil has been fixing them!


For more random favorites, I've been obsessing over the Be Delectable Strawberry & Cream body mist. It smells great but doesn't last long. I've also been using the real techniques powder brush to apply bronzer all month and it's so soft and blends well. My sunnies from Target have been a must for me this month too!

That's all for my late-night, short, little June favorites! I hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment