Saturday, June 28, 2014

June Empties & Mini Haul

Hello Everyone!
Today isn't the nicest of days so it seemed only right to cuddle up and work on my blog! I've been a bit lazy in the past year with my blog theme. It's a huge project and I just haven't found the strength to do it. If any of you have suggestions for my blog theme I would be more than happy to take a look! I'm hoping I can work with it a bit over the summer.
Anyways, today's post is going to be my June empties and a mini haul of things I picked up throughout the month. Nothing too excited, mostly just some basic but I thought I'd pop it in there anyways! 
Enjoy


As you can see, everything is mostly bottles of bath & body products! I've put myself on a spending ban as of lately in order to save a bit for my up coming vacation! I can't wait to tell you all about it!
Starting with EMPTIES!


I finished up some shampoo and conditioner both by Herbal Essences. The shampoo is Honey, I'm Strong Strengthening Shampoo. This smelled nice and lathered well and I'm usually pretty happy with Herbal Essences' hair care. The conditioner is  Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner. This didn't do much, volume wise for my hair but again it smelled nice and was fairly average. I also finished another Dove Dry Shampoo as it's an essential for me!


I used up a can of Satin care Olay Shaving Gel for Sensitive skin. This works well and leaves my legs very smooth! Oddly enough, I finally came to the end of my Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel body lotion! It smells great and isn't my favorite lotion but it not bad either. And I also finished another Dove deodorant.


Of course I finished another package of makeup wipes, as always! I also used up the Lush Brazened Honey fresh face mask. Me and my Mother didn't really like this (we both used it). I didn't enjoy the smell and the consistency was very chunky and odd. And lastly, I used up the Clarins Wonder Perfect mascara. I really loved this and I'm sad to see it go!
Moving onto my MINI HAUL!


I picked up some new hair products. I tried the Aveeno Pure Renewal shampoo and conditioner and another Dove Dry Shampoo!


I also grabbed a new Vaseline cocoa radiant body lotion. This is my absolute favorite and I love the pump! I'm running out of body wash so I decided to try the Be Delectable Strawberry and Cream body wash. And I also picked up the same shave gel.


Lastly, I got a new mascara. I heard the miss manga mascara from L'Oreal was good so I decided to give it a go!
That's it! As you can see, I basically repurchased everything I ran out of this month!
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment