Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My Travel Essentials

Hello There!
With Summer coming up, I know a lot of people are going to be traveling. I thought why not share my own traveling essentials! I always tend to over-pack and half the things I bring end up stashes away in my bag, so I'm just showing you the things I truly use!
Enjoy!




A scarf is definitely an essential for me! It's so versatile and cozy. It's great for fashion and comfort if you get cold on the plane.
Sunglasses are a must especially if you're going somewhere sunny! They're great for hiding tired eyes too!
I can't get through a flight without music so I need my headphones (and my phone/iPod)!
And of course gum! Helps bad breather and ear popping!


Travel sized items are perfect. I had these hanging around but I prefer using my own reusable bottles since I find these are a bit overpriced for the amount you get.
A few of my essentials are body mist, finishing cream, shampoo and conditioner, hair oil, and hand sanitizer!


I like to bring my makeup with me in my carry-on if I'm on a plane so that it doesn't get wrecked or lost. My main products are concealer, powder, lip gloss, mascara and lip balm of course!


Lastly, if its been a long day of traveling, I like to refresh with some face wipes! (a smaller package of course).

Those are all of my travel essentials! I hope this was helpful & have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment