Thursday, June 5, 2014

Summer Lip Products!

Hello!
I haven't really done any posts like this, but I thought it would be fun to post on my favorite Summer lip products. I don't wear lip products often, as I tend to forget, but I do play around with them sometimes!

I don't believe I own a ton of high end lip products so you'll be seeing a lot of drugstore!


I've chosen an assortment of lipsticks, balms, stains, and glosses!


First off, Maybelline's Color Whisper in Pink Possibilities! This is a sheer, but colorful, pink! It's very summer-y and bright. It's also quite moisturizing!


 This one is one of my faves. It's the L'Oreal Color Riche Balm with SPF 15. This shade is Caring Coral! It's very sheer and moisturizing. It gives the slightest tint of color with a glossy finish. 


Gay Geranium by No7. This is very hard to remove, as it almost stains the lips, but it's a super bold orange-toned red that is gorgeous for the summer.


NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams are great for long wear. They are very pigmented and opaque with a matte finish. This shade is Antwerp. It's a brown toned coral which also comes off a little bit pink!


 I have another Soft Matte Lip Cream, this one's in the shade Tokyo. This is the perfect powder pink. Although I do find this shade to settle into the lines of my lips, which I don't love.


 The last NYX Lip Cream I have is in Addis Ababa. It's a beautiful fuchsia/magenta shade which is a great, bold, pop of color!


 I also chose a few glosses, this one by Rimmel in the shade Starlet. It's a very sparkly, sheer mauve gloss.


The last gloss I have is by NYX in the shade Gold Mauve. It's super shimmery and a great overlay on a nude lipstick!



I managed to get a few swatches!


And that's a wrap! Thanks for reading!
Bye :)

2 comments:

  1. that Maybelline shade is gorgeous, such a perfect pink for everyday. would love if you could check out my blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete