Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Top 10 Under 10! (Makeup!)

Hello!
I was brainstorming blog post ideas and this one came to mind! Since I have a lot of drugstore and inexpensive makeup, I thought it would be perfect to show my top 10 under $10! here we go!




First for face, I've got the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation which retails for around $10. It has great, medium coverage and a great shade range.
The hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer is one of my favorites and it retails for $6. It covers most blemishes really well!
The NYC Sunny bronzer is a well known favorite. It's a great, dependable bronzer for only $3!
Lastly for face, I have the ELF blush in Tickled Pink. This also retails for $3 and the shade is gorgeous!


For eyes, I've got the L'Oreal Voluminous mascara which retails for $6. This gives great volume and has lots of drama. 
I also love Maybelline's Master Precise liner which retails for around $7-$8. It gives a flawless line!
The ELF eyelid primer for $1 has never let me down!
Lastly, Essence's single eyeshadow in Strawberry Ice cream is a beautiful, metallic pink for only $2.50!


To end it off, I have a couple of lip products.
The NIVEA lip butter in original is only around $3.50 and gives amazing moisture.
The Baby Lips are only $4 and have great moisture and sheer tint!

That's all for my top 10 under $10, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment