Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 31! New Years & Bye Blogmas

Today is the last day of Blogmas! (And the last day of 2013 of course!)
Basically I couldn't decide what I wanted to post about today, so it's just going to be a jumble of things.
Some highlights of the year...
 I started my blog this year, doubled my nail polish collection, tripled my makeup collection, and bought my first MAC brush!
I saw some great things... see for yourself!
I had an unhealhty amount of Starbucks this year, of course I took a few photos...
I'll definitely try to cut down next year ;)
Is it bad that most of my memories are of food? ;)
2013 was a great year for me but I hope to make 2014 even better!
It may sound cheesy, but I want to strive for great things because it is my life, and we only get one chance to make it count. 
After that little bit of motivation, my goals and resolutions seem pretty dull, but oh well!
I always make new years resolutions but never stick to them. this year I'm really going to make an effort! 
I have the obvious, eat healthier and workout more goals but I also thought of a few more:
1. I want to be more forgiving and accepting of people by not being quick to judge and just letting more people into my life. 
2. I want to clean out my room and get rid of anything I don't use, as well as stop buying things I don't need!
3. I'd like to try to be more spontaneous and outgoing. I'm always planning ahead, which is good sometimes, but it usually just highers my expectations for things and I'd really like to just go with the flow once in a while.
4. I plan on digging out some forgotten makeup in the new year and using up products I've been neglecting.
 I have to say, I really enjoyed Blogmas. I blogged every single day of December with the exception of The 25th, (Oops!). It got me into blogging a lot more, and I really like it. I plan to post a little more often than I used to, but not quite every day. I have quite a few posts planned out for the new year and I'm excited to share them.
I don't have any major plans for my blog in 2014, but I am expecting to make some minor changes, in design and types of post, etc. (nothing too dramatic). I am still trying to find the perfect background/design for my blog, so hopefully sometime in the new year I will find something that suits. I am so excited to continue my blogging journey into 2014! This blogs 1 year anniversary is actually approaching in late April! Hopefully I can plan something exciting for that!
Happy New Years! I hope everyone has a great year, and a fresh start!
That's pretty much all, see you next year!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment