Monday, December 9, 2013

Blogmas 2013:Day 9! Mani Monday

Hey guys!
It's Monday again which is one of my most hated days of the week. The weekend is over and now I have the whole week ahead of me. Anyways, to make Mondays a little more fun I love painting my nails, so here's another Mani Monday!
I found some new Sinful Colors polishes at Walgreens a while back an I picked one up that I thought would be perfect for the Holidays! It's from a collection called Glitz and Glittered and it's called Unwrap Me. It has hexagonal glitters in red and black and there are also some tiny-er black glitters in there too! I painted one coat over two coats of a cream color by China Glaze and the name was worn off.
I have to say, my nails match pretty well with the red berries on the tree! ;) 
Speaking of the tree, I put it up on Saturday which was pretty exciting. It put me right in the Holiday spirit!
Well, that's it for today, I really hope you enjoyed and I'll see you tomorrow!
Bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment