Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 19! Winter Nail Polish Favorites

I'm finally putting up my winter nail polish faves! I did this for fall, so I thought I would try it again for winter!
When I think of winter colors, I think of deep reds, purples, blues and other cool-ish tones. I have 6 polish that I absolutely love and plan to wear a ton this season. I've already used a few of these in my Mani Mondays, which you cans check out under the nails section of my blog!
I've got 3 China Glaze colors (all from the Meet Me Under the Mistletoe collection), 2 Sinful Colors, and 1 Essie polish!
I think all of these colors are super festive and great for the winter-time! China Glaze cost around $7, Sinful Colors about $2, and Essie polishes cost about $9.
I hope this gave you some nail-spiration ;) , see you tomorrow!
Bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment